As a non-profit organization, the SCCM generates the funds to sustain, expand and enhance its car collection displays and educational programs through:
- Tax deductible cash donations (Receipt provided upon request)
- Tax deductible Membership Package sales
- Tax deductible donations of “show class” cars for display in the Museum
- Tax deductible donations of cars, trucks, recreational vehicles, boats, collectibles, artwork, jewelry, antiques, etc. which we can sell for funding. (Transportation covered by Museum)
- Museum visitor ticket sales
If you have any items you would like to donate, please contact us at: 941.355.6228.
Misc. items we have accepted in the past include: vintage magazines & books, vintage cameras, antique pieces of furniture, signs related to cars or rock and roll memorabilia…you name it, we’ll take it!
End of year car donations are a good way for you to receive a tax deduction…we will provide the paperwork for filing your tax deductible donation.